Chart book shows fatal and nonfatal injuries treated as a result of 2,916 emergency room visits by construction workers. Data is organized by demographics, occupation, cause of injury, diagnosis, and injured body part to illuminate trends and to point up ways to reduce injuries in each trade.
Home > Occupational Injuries among Construction Workers Treated at the George Washington University Emergency Department, 1990-97.
- Research Projects
- Data Center
- Research to Practice (r2p)
- r2p Library
- r2p Partnerships
- Infrastructure Resources
- Training and Awareness Programs from Research
- Management Resources from Research
- Hazard-Specific Resources & Training Tools
- Liberty Mutual Safety Innovation Award