You are here
CPWR's Small Study Program NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS!
CPWR provides up to $30,000 to fund small studies that focus on construction safety and health issues. The Small Study Program operates on a rolling admissions cycle.
CPWR seeks to fund studies that focus on construction safety and health research with emphasis on:
- Getting best practices adopted – research to practice (r2p)
- Addressing emerging issues and exploring new technologies
- Safety culture and safety climate
- Disseminating safety and health information to specific audiences
- Exploring innovative or new directions in construction sciences
- Reaching high risk sectors: small employers, vulnerable workers, residential and light commercial construction
Click on the image to view the full-sized flyer.