In 2017, more than 72,000 people died in the U.S. from an overdose – over 49,000 of which involved an opioid. Download this opioid infographic as a JPEG or PDF for use in social media, presentations, print materials, and on your website. It can also be printed and posted in central locations on job sites as reminders of the benefits of following safe practices. *JPEG Download: To download the JPEG version, right click the word ‘JPEG’ underneath the infographic of your choice and click ‘Save Link As’ to download.
- Research Projects
- Data Center
- Research to Practice (r2p)
- Training and Awareness Programs from Research
- Management Resources from Research
- Hazard-Specific Resources
- Liberty Mutual Safety Innovation Award