Research

You are here

Resources to Protect Workers from Methylene Chloride (Paint Strippers)

Many liquid paint strippers and solvents contain a toxic chemical called methylene chloride. Exposure can lead to death or serious illness. Workers are at risk when they inhale methylene chloride vapors and when it comes in contact with their skin. 

The following links contain additional information about the dangers of methylene chloride and safer alternatives.

Video: Toxic Paint Removers: Safer Alternatives

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Video also available in Spanish.

Other Resources: