Materials Handling Contractor
Successful contractors plan for how materials will be stored, lifted and moved at every project stage because reducing manual materials handling (MMH) helps them:
Best Built Plans helps construction contractors pursue safety and business success by providing tools to reduce manual materials handling (MMH).
Click on the buttons below to find information to help you plan for how you will reduce manual materials handling on your projects. Each project stage includes resources that you can use to develop and implement your plan.
- Research Projects
- Data Center
- Research to Practice (r2p)
- Training and Awareness Programs from Research
- Management Resources from Research
- Hazard-Specific Resources
- Liberty Mutual Safety Innovation Award