You are here
About the Program: Courses
CPWR provides training for construction workers who will be doing hazardous waste clean-up, lead or asbestos abatement, permit-required confined space entry, or disaster clean-up, or who may be exposed to chemical or biological hazards on the job.
- Asbestos Abatement Worker, 32 Hr.
- Asbestos Abatement Worker, 32 Hr (Spanish)
- Asbestos Worker/Supervisor Refresher
- Confined Space Entry, 16 Hr.
- Hazardous Waste Worker, 40 Hr.
- Hazardous Waste Instructor, 40 Hr.
- Hazardous Waste Worker, 40 Hr (Spanish).
- Hazardous Waste Refresher, 8 Hr.
- ICRA – Infection Control Risk Assessment
- Lead Abatement Worker, 32 Hr.
- Mold Awareness
- Scaffold User