r2p Evaluation Initiatives
Evaluating research to practice efforts is a critical part of CPWR’s r2p program. The following methods were tested, and the reports and resources developed:
- Construction Safety & Health Research: A Social Network Analysis Primer. This primer provides information to help safety and health researchers decide if Social Network Analysis (SNA) is right for their research project and to introduce key steps for conducting their own SNA. Throughout the primer, information from the Falls Campaign SNA is used to ground the content in a real-life example.
- The following guide, literature review and related materials explore the use of the Delphi Method and Concept Mapping to help us evaluate the use of safety and health research findings and interventions by industry stakeholders:
- Using Delphi Panels to Assess Construction Safety Research to Practice: A Narrative Review
- CPWR r2p Concept Mapping Report
- Exploring potential methods to evaluate impact and outcomes of construction safety and health research
- A Brief Guide to Using the Delphi Method for Construction Safety and Health Research