New Tool Improves Nanomaterials Safety Data Sheets
CPWR’s Nano Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Improvement Tool help manufacturers, distributors, and importers of products containing nanomaterials strengthen their SDSs. The free, highly interactive SDS Improvement Tool uses questions to evaluate an existing SDS and generate recommendations, based on authoritative guidance, regulations, and good industrial hygiene practice.
Study Analyzes Underlying Causes of Falls
Improving Safety Leadership in Residential Construction
The Foundations for Safety Leadership for Residential Construction (FSL4Res) is designed to meet the unique safety issues found in the residential construction sector, particularly fall hazards, which remain the sector’s major cause of workplace fatalities.
NEW PUBLICATIONS FROM RESEARCH
3/8 -- Strategies for Recruiting and Retaining Womwn
- Mary Vogel, Executive Director, Building Pathways
- Nicole Schwartz, Executive Director, TradesFutures
- Vicki O’Leary, General Organizer, International Association of Bridge, Structural, Ornamental and Reinforcing Iron Workers, and Chair of NABTU’s Tradeswomen’s Committee
- Liliana Calderon, Director of Health and Safety Programs, International Union of Bricklayers and Allied Craftworkers (IUBAC)
- Kathleen Dobson, Safety Director, Alberici Constructors, Inc.
- Aurora Bihler, Coordinator, Building Union Diversity (BUD) STL, Missouri Works Initiative
- Lily Monsey, Research Coordinator, Promoting Safety and Wellbeing among SMART Tradeswomen Through Mentorship, University of Washington
For media inquiries, call 301-578-8500 or email [email protected]. Access fact sheets, press releases, videos and more on our Media Page.