New Tool Improves Nanomaterials Safety Data Sheets
CPWR’s Nano Safety Data Sheet (SDS) Improvement Tool help manufacturers, distributors, and importers of products containing nanomaterials strengthen their SDSs. The free, highly interactive SDS Improvement Tool uses questions to evaluate an existing SDS and generate recommendations, based on authoritative guidance, regulations, and good industrial hygiene practice.
Study Analyzes Underlying Causes of Falls
The Foundations for Safety Leadership for Residential Construction (FSL4Res) is designed to meet the unique safety issues found in the residential construction sector, particularly fall hazards, which remain the sector’s major cause of workplace fatalities.
Join CPWR – The Center for Construction Research & Training, the Associated General Contractors of America, OSHA Region III, and the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health to learn more about staying safe during excavation and trenching activities.
- Kevin Cannon, CSP, ARM, Senior Director, Safety and Health Services, AGC
- Nicholas DeJesse, Assistant Regional Administrator – Cooperative and State Programs, OSHA Philadelphia Regional Office
- Douglas Trout, MD, MHS, Medical Officer, Office of Construction Safety and Health, NIOSH
- Phillippe Falkner, Safety Director, Project Management, and Business Services Specialist, Ed Bell Construction Company
- Perry Silvey, CHST, Safety Manager, BT Construction