COVID-19 Vaccine FAQs for the Construction Industry
COVID-19 vaccines are widely accessible in the United States. Everyone aged 5 years and older should get fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as soon as possible. The following list of frequently asked “What?” questions about COVID-19 vaccination was developed by The University of Texas Health Science Center at Tyler in coordination with the National Institute for Occupational Safety & Health (NIOSH) and CPWR – The Center for Construction Research & Training. These questions point to resources that provide up-to-date information that may be useful for workers, employers, and others in the construction industry.
- What are the different ways to protect against infection with SARS-CoV-2? – See How to Protect Yourself & Others | CDC
- What can I do to keep my employees safe at work? Workplaces and Businesses | COVID-19 | CDC
- What can employers do to help increase COVID-19 vaccine uptake among workers? – See Workplace Vaccination Program | CDC
- What should I do to stay current with my COVID-19 vaccination? – See Stay Up to Date with Your Vaccines | CDC
- What do we understand about the safety and effectiveness of these COVID-19 vaccines? – See COVID-19 Vaccine Effectiveness | CDC
- What are some myths and facts about the COVID-19 vaccine? – See Myths and Facts about COVID-19 Vaccines | CDC
- What other frequently asked questions about COVID-19 should I consider? – See Frequently Asked Questions about COVID-19 Vaccination | CDC
Note: The previous list of frequently asked questions (FAQs) about COVID-19 vaccination is considered archived and will no longer be updated.
COVID-19 Vaccine FAQs for The Construction Industry (Version 6. 12-2-21)
Preguntas frecuentes sobre la vacuna contra la COVID-19 para la industria de la construcción (Versión 6. 2-12-21)