♦ Applications opened November 10, 2020.
♦ Submissions must be made electronically to CPWR by 11:59 p.m. ET, February 28, 2021.
♦ Applicants must submit a written application that describes their work, including how it improves safety and health and who is using it.
♦ Applications must include a 3- to 5-minute video describing and/or demonstrating use of the intervention (evidence-based technology, work practice, or program). When developing the video, applicants should consider including the following:
- A description of the problem/hazard the intervention addresses
- The target audience and the type of construction site(s) where the hazard may be present
- An explanation of how your intervention will reduce the hazard
- A description of how you envision dissemination and widespread use
- The evidence that your intervention can achieve its goal
- Why your intervention is innovative
PLEASE NOTE: Applications for an innovation can only be submitted once.
The Applicant agrees to allow Liberty Mutual Insurance and CPWR to verify the application information. The Applicant agrees that Liberty Mutual Insurance and CPWR expressly reserve the right to conduct a detailed background check, including a criminal history check, on any award finalist, at any time throughout the award process.